Created in 2007 and first taking place in 2008, The Lord Mayor's Big Curry Lunch is the City of London's hottest annual event.
Be part of an incredible series of events that raise money to help those who have served in His Majesty's Armed Forces.
Tickets on sale now
11.45 pm - The Lunch opens
Sponsor and Ticket Package Guests
Guests must arrive at Guildhall through the private entrance in Basinghall Street.
Drinks are available in the reception area in the Livery Hall, where a complimentary glass of champagne is served. Drinks are also available from the free bars, serving beer, wine and soft drinks.
Individual Guests and Smaller Groups
Guests enter Guildhall through the Art Gallery entrance and make their way to the Old Library for drinks, either at the free bars or from the Champagne and Cocktails bars.
There are many activities at the Lunch where guests can:
- Bid in the Silent Auction
- Take part in the Prize Draw
- Visit the ‘Diamond and Champagne’ and ‘Watch and Cocktail’ bars for the chance to win a diamond earrings or a British handmade bespoke watch
Lunch: three sittings
Lunch takes place for all guests in the Great Hall and food is served buffet-style; seating is unreserved, so guests can meet and network with others
12.30 pm: First sitting begins
1.15 pm: Second sitting begins
2.00 pm: Third sitting begins
Once guests finish lunch in the Great Hall they are welcome to explore all the special extras offered throughout Guildhall. These include:
- In the South Ambulatory and Print Room, there are Livery Stalls, the three service Charities merchandise stalls and well-known authors signing their books.
- Coffee and chocolates are available for all guests in the Print Room. The free bars in the Livery Hall and Old Library reception areas remain open for all guests.
- Free bars in the Livery Hall and Old Library serving wine and Cobra Beer
- Continue bidding in the Silent Auction which goes Live in January 2024.
- Take part in the Prize Draw.
- Re-visit the ‘Diamond and Champagne’ or ‘Watch and Cocktail’ bar for the chance to win a pair of diamond earrings or a British handmade bespoke watch.
- Enjoy the commemorative garden in Guildhall Yard, designed by the Worshipful Company of Gardeners.
2.50 pm Prizes are drawn in the Old Library for the ‘Diamond and Champagne’ and ‘Watch and Cocktail’ bar raffles by the Lady Mayoress
3.00 pm The Lunch closes