Tour de Manc 2024
GET ON YOUR BIKE FOR TOUR DE MANC 2024
Date: 5 May 2024
Registration fee: FREE
Minimum fundraising target: £250 (excluding Gift Aid)
Tour de Manc has something for everyone, with four possible routes its a ride thats enjoyed by cyclists of all differing abilities, ages and identities.
Do it the Mancunian way!
Get a charity place
A new event for The Army Benevolent Fund is The Tour De Manc cycle 2024.
Simply choose which route you wish to ride and register for a FREE place today! All we ask is that you rasie a minimum of £250 on behalf of the Army Benevolent Fund.
See more about the different routes below!
Already have your own place?
Have you already secured your own place in the Tour De Manc 2024, but you'd like to use it to fundraise for the Army Benevolent Fund?
Theres no extra entry fee as you'll have already paid the event organiser
Set up your fundraising page today to recieve your FREE technical T-shirt.
GET ON YOUR BIKE!
No matter what your ability, Tour De Manc is the ride for you. With the option of four routes, all with differing climbs and distances, there is bound to be something for everyone.
Click the tabs below to read more about each route.
How we will support you:
- Expert nutrition support, training plans and race day tips
- Fantastic fundraising tips and useful information about the event
- A dedicated member of The Army Benevolent Fund Events Team to support you with your fundraising journey every step of the way
- You'll join our Fundraising Army, raising vital funds for The Army Benevolent Fund while rising through the ranks- read more here The Army Benevolent Fund – Fundraising Army
- An exclusive Fundraising Army technical T-shirt
- Feed station and refreshment stops are completely FREE for participants
- The chance to support soldiers and their families who need our help the most