10KM. 30 Obstacles.
The Ultimate mud run
Cheshire- April 27th 2024
Lancashire- September 14th 2024
ARE YOU A BORN SURVIVOR?
Raised so far
Have you got what it takes to be a Born Survivor?
Individual fundraising Target- £200
Born Survivor is the toughest mud run of its kind. Every year, hundreds of fundraisers battle against 30+ obstacles, as they take on one of two 10km courses designed my Royal Marines
GET A CHARITY PLACE
The Charity is excited to offer its supporters, FREE places on both Born Survivor events in 2024. Simply choose your location and register for you place today!
All we ask is that you raise a minimum of £200 towards The Army Benevolent Fund.
Sign up and start raising vital funds for the Army's national charity today.
ALREADY HAVE YOUR OWN PLACE?
Have you already secured your own place with Born Survivor, but would like to use it to fundraise for the Army Benevolent Fund?
Theres no extra entry fee as you'll have already paid the event organiser
Set up your fundraising page today to recieve your FREE technical running top
HOW WE WILL SUPPORT YOU:
- Fantastic fundraising tips and useful information about the event
- A dedicated member of The Army Benevolent Fund Events Team to support you with your fundraising journey every step of the way
- You'll join our Fundraising Army, raising vital funds for The Army Benevolent Fund while rising through the ranks- read more here The Army Benevolent Fund – Fundraising Army
- An exclusive Fundraising Army technical running top
- The chance to support soldiers and their families who need our help the most
- Born Survivor provide all our runners with a loot bag containing, temp tattoos, a bandana, Born survivor finishers Tee and medal and a FREE professional photo of you on the finishers podeum.
Not your average
It’s not all mud, sweat and fear, though! If you survive the course and make it back to base you can chill out in the vibrant event village, where you and your team can enjoy a cold drink at the Born Survivor licensed bar and fill your muddy face with top-notch grub provided by quality independent food vendors.
The 35 military grade obstacles, event village, live music, bespoke SWAG and food and drink at The Stripes Bar deliver the most amazing experience to all Born Survivors!
Bring your friends and family along to cheer you on from the side lines, while they too enjoy everything Born Survivor has to offer.